|Posted on February 20, 2013 at 10:20 AM|
Mary is a creative and energetic professional who offers unique solutions for marketing, sales and event management. Her approach to business situations is to listen to clients needs, determine opportunities and work to develop partnerships and plans that are profitable and beneficial for all parties. Mary has proven to be an expert creating solutions for specific needs.
Mary's recent accomplishments include the beta testing of Fire360, an online business that allowed the fire industry to engage in conversations to create efficiencies and share solutions. She is currently the owner of Media Involved and the Director of Development for the Ohio Fire and EMS Expo.
Prior to this position she spent 11 years with Cygnus Business Media as the Group Show Manager of the Firehouse Events. She began as a sales manager in 2000 and was quickly promoted through the ranks to various sales,marketing and management positions. She has a unique and diverse background that includes working with venues and managing logistics, companies and their representatives of all levels, budgets and business plan development and she has traveled the nation learning about the public safety industry. Mary applies her passion and creative development in everything she does and her business logic ensures success.
Professional Association Involvement·
- Director of the corporate advisory board for the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation.
Appointed by the Executive Director, responsible for networking with corporations to determine ways to increase donations
- Member of the Media Advisory committee of the Fire and Emergency Manufactures & Services Association.
Responsible for the advertising and promotions to recruitment and retain members.
- Group Show Manager of TSW (Trade Show Week) Fastest 50 Winners for multiple years during 2002 - 2011
Trade Show Week, global exhibition industry news magazine published by Reed Business Information, honors the 50 fastest growing trade shows at annual banquet.
- Everyone Goes Home Seal of Excellence awarded to the Firehouse Events, managed by Mary, in recognition of the demonstration and support of the ‘16’ firefighter life safety initiatives.
- Bright Star Award presented to Mary in 2002 and 2005 by Cygnus Expositions for exemplary leadership and business initiatives.